Google

16 Mayıs 2009

Programlama ile ilgili veciz sözler (ingilizce)

Writing the first 90 percent of a computer program takes 90 percent of the time. The remaining ten percent also takes 90 percent of the time and the final touches also take 90 percent of the time.
-N.J. Rubenking

Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen
- Edward V Berard

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think “I know, I’ll use regular expressions.” Now they have two problems
- Jamie Zawinski

Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.
- Bill Gates

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.
- Rick Osborne

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rich Cook

I don’t care if it works on your machine! We are not shipping your machine!
- Ovidiu Platon

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone.
- Bjarne Stroustrup

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
- Mitch Ratcliffe

If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
- E. W. Dijkstra

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
- Albert Einstein

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
- Douglas Adams

Saying that Java is good because it works on all platforms is like saying anal sex is good because it works on all genders
- Unknown

I want to improve the world, but God wouldn’t give me the source code.
- Unknown

A programmer is a device that converts caffeine into error messages.
- Unknown

Features, quality, time: pick two.
- Unknown

You should name a variable using the same care with which you name a first-born child.
- James O. Coplien

I mean, if 10 years from now, when you are doing something quick and dirty, you suddenly visualize that I am looking over your shoulders and say to yourself “Dijkstra would not have liked this”, well, that would be enough immortality for me.
– E. Dijkstra

In C++ it’s harder to shoot yourself in the foot, but when you do, you blow off your whole leg.
- Bjarne Stoustrup.

Programming is a lot like sex. One mistake and you could have to support it the rest of your life.
- Unknown

Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow.
- Unknown

You never finish a program, you just stop working on it.
- Unknown

Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.
- Unknown

There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
- Unknown


Etiketler: ,

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder

<< Home